Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure you know what I mean and doubt you think i'm actually expecting the bbc having levy on at 10pm.

Granted, it will be tweeted online. But if genuine or believable, it will get a lot more coverage than this. Sky sports, the main media cohort etc, will all claim it, instantly everywhere. This is a pretty feeble one. Doesn't even say when, or anything really. There could have been one last year. or January. I'm reading nothing into it.

EDIT. he didn't even tweet it btw. It is a 3rd party tweet of something he mentioned in a podcast in passing.

So in a nutshell, you don't believe Duncan. Cool. I don't believe a lot of his stuff either.

So in a nutshell, you don't believe Duncan. Cool. I don't believe a lot of his stuff either.

Not as an exclusive rule. In general though, pretty much. My point was this was a mention in a podcast and not a given as a sure sign Kane is on his way, that's all.

Not as an exclusive rule. In general though, pretty much. My point was this was a mention in a podcast and not a given as a sure sign Kane is on his way, that's all.

Be interesting to see if anyone picks up on it in the coming days. As you know these things don't exist in a vacuum. I'm fairly sure that the Manchester press pack will be spending the next day or two frantically trying to find out if he's right or not.

I think the smart move be Andre Silva in this summer, Jesus out next year and Haaland for his release fee.

But if he's available for that low release clause, I do think someone would offer him and his agent a lot more than we would be prepared to

I think the smart move be Andre Silva in this summer, Jesus out next year and Haaland for his release fee.

But if he's available for that low release clause, I do think someone would offer him and his agent a lot more than we would be prepared to

We must be looking at a few forward options but I suspect we've moved on from Haaland due to the complexity and costs involved, this window or next

We must be looking at a few forward options but I suspect we've moved on from Haaland due to the complexity and costs involved, this window or next
The costs look horrific , it is going to take any club a huge investment with fee, contract and extras to obtain Haaaland.
Such a high costs, he would have to be a guaranteed huge success to justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.