Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has a duty to be respectful,responsible,careful and hygenic but no one should be expected/forced to have this vaccine until its 100% proven to be safe.
If and when that day comes,then no problem....crack on.

And how exactly can they 100% prove its safe if your eyes? If we waited two years, some would say wait five, if we did five another would say 'wait ten!'. They've been through all the same incredibly thorough JCVI trials as all the others, so be more specific. It has been proven to be safe by all the same measures as all the other vaccines in use.

Generally everyone I’ve met who’s opposed to getting the vaccine is thick as mince.

The type of people who click on scam texts from the post office or dpd.

I include my brother and girlfriend in that.

I genuinely think one of the only ways they’d get them is if they are told it’s 2 weeks hotel quarantine if they go abroad without it for the next 5 years

Everyone has a duty to be respectful,responsible,careful and hygenic but no one should be expected/forced to have this vaccine until its 100% proven to be safe.
If and when that day comes,then no problem....crack on.
I agree nobody should be forced. But they can and should not expect the same liberties for those who take the informed choice to say yes.

Those people saying no will expect to fly on a plane where it is likely far more possible they will crash than be harmed not helped by the jab - but since it what they want they will expect that not to matter.

Not having a vaccine has to be a choice AND have consequences for the person who decides no. That is the fair and democratic thing to do.

And how exactly can they 100% prove its safe if your eyes? If we waited two years, some would say wait five, if we did five another would say 'wait ten!'. They've been through all the same incredibly thorough JCVI trials as all the others, so be more specific.

I dont know,but if after a few years limbs aren't falling off....then that would be a decent indication.

How are your aches and pains BTW?

I agree nobody should be forced. But they can and should not expect the same liberties for those who take the informed choice to say yes.

Those people saying no will expect to fly on a plane where it likely far more possible they will crash but since it what they want they will exect that not to matter.

Not having a vaccine has to be a choice AND have consequences for the person who decides no. That is the fair and democratic thing to do.
Yeah,seems fair and logical.

Anyone hear that crank on Vine's show just now? She's a care home worker who is absolutely against having to take the vaccine. Said that all the residents in her care home have had the jab and no-one has gotten ill with Covid since so no need for her to have it. So in effect she was bigging up the efficacy of the vaccine but then went on to say she wasn't putting any of those chemicals into her body! Vine told her that she probably wouldn't have much choice, otherwise she'll be out of a job and asked her if that happens where will she work? "I'll get a job in Tescos and breathe over everyone then!"
She said she's not having metal put into her arm and she said I'll breathe over children in Tesco's, about as crass as anyone could get. I honestly have no sympathy for anyone who refuses the jab then dies.

• The prime minister's former aide Dominic Cummings has published expletive-laden messages apparently from Boris Johnson, including one that brands the health secretary "hopeless", in the latest salvo in a bitter war of words over the handling of the pandemic.

Brilliant!!!

He's not wrong,but he's also a snidey shithouse.

What happens in Fight Club......

I dont know,but if after a few years limbs aren't falling off....then that would be a decent indication.

How are your aches and pains BTW?

So you want to wait a few years? That just isn't reasonable at all, and not necessary. My arm and leg is fine now btw. Cleared up after two weeks.

She said she's not having metal put into her arm and she said I'll breathe over children in Tesco's, about as crass as anyone could get. I honestly have no sympathy for anyone who refuses the jab then dies.
Whilst that might seem fair the point is with covid NO choice is just your choice as it impacts others.

I have zero problem with anyone who genuinely thinks the vaccines are dangerous and chooses to say no.

Provided they realise that making this choice means they must stay away from all members of their family, give up any job interacting with the public and not attend close contact indoor events until Covid is no longer a pandemic. At least another year I would bet.

But I suspect that is not what any of these people are asking to do. They want to say no AND live as normal.

Life does not work like that.

You have a choice not to enter the lottery. You cannot claim a share of the prize because you chose not to enter as you believed it was a fix.

You have a choice not to go out boozing and drive home. But if you knock someone over you have no argument about the consequences you will face.

Vaccines have to be up to the individual but NOT reward them the same as anyone else who makes the non selfish choice rather the one that just suits them.

The one exception being if your doctor affirms the risk of having the vaccine for you is signigficant enough to be taken into account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.