Harry Kane

Has Lawton got Levy on redial soon as the fixtures came out he posted that Kane will be starting for spurs that game and only 150m will get levy to talk! Paupers can’t be choosers while spurs are in the shite!

Never knew he played at Leyton Orient,Millwall,Norwich and Leicester,also had 12 month at Arsenal.
Arsenal flirted him from their youth set up for being "un athletic "
Wenger wasn't happy about it,apparently.
He’s a great example of when loaning out can be the making of a player. Not in all cases, of course, and not the best route for every youngster.

He’s a great example of when loaning out can be the making of a player. Not in all cases, of course, and not the best route for every youngster.
I think more than anything its a great example of just because a loan move goes badly its not the end of the world. A lot of people will see a bad loan move and think its the end of the player forever and I think City have been guilty of it a few times but perhaps we are just more ruthless than others in that respect.

Look at Nmecha, hes had a few pretty crap loans in the Championship and the lad was going nowhere quick. Vinnie has took him in and now hes secured himself a pretty good move to the Bundesliga apparently.

150m valuation?

:DDDD

Haaland it is then.
“Hello Mr Levy this is Manchester City, how much is £150m Kane?
He’s £150m
We’ll call you back.
Hello Mr Levy this is Manchester City, how much is £150m Kane?
He’s £150m
We’ll call you back.
Hello Mr Levy…
Hello Mr Raiola this is Manchester City, we’d like to do a deal to bring Mr Haaland to us.
I’m sorry Mr Haaland has joined Chelsea.
Hello Southampton this is Manchester City…”

He’s £150m
We’ll call you back.
He’s £150m
We’ll call you back.
Hello Mr Levy…
Hello Mr Raiola this is Manchester City, we’d like to do a deal to bring Mr Haaland to us.
Oh shit

He’s £150m
We’ll call you back.
He’s £150m
We’ll call you back.
Hello Mr Levy…
Lol, it's written in the stars.....

He’s £150m
We’ll call you back.
He’s £150m
We’ll call you back.
Hello Mr Levy…
Che Adams it is then.

Think Levy will drag it out until after the opening game.
Levy is a time-waster and a wind-up merchant. City are wasting their time talking to him. We need to make a single take-it-or-leave-it offer with a tight timescale. Getting involved with Levy is a mistake at a time when we need to focus on next season.
Levy needs the money but his ego means he will drag it out as long as possible. He can't help himself. Levy has been taking the piss out of Kane and the Spurs fans for years. City don't need to be taken for mugs as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.