Harry Kane

City group have not posted last years results. The losses could be as much as 200 million. I am sure finances and value for money does have an impact on the planning. I get that most fans think we have a bottomless pit, a 200 million investment on a 28 yr old would mean a gigantic shift in the operating manner we have seen previously.
Well the financial loss would be exactly the same with investment in Haaland as well.

CFG aint making a profit any time soon, its still in its infancy.

Can't understand people not wanting him, some people may not like him, I'm not keen, but who liked Bellamy before he signed? Who would you trust with a one on one, Sterling, Jesus or Kane? Who would you trust with a Penalty? If he remains fit (big if) guaranteed 20-30 goals per season.

Can't understand people not wanting him, some people may not like him, I'm not keen, but who liked Bellamy before he signed? Who would you trust with a one on one, Sterling, Jesus or Kane? Who would you trust with a Penalty? If he remains fit (big if) guaranteed 20-30 goals per season.
You clearly feel very strongly about this topic ;-)

Bellamy? i did

The fact that interview happened in the first place means that Levy is still not keeping his word to let him go...Will be very difficult to get him if that is the case..

The same as what I said?
United bound. I haven’t read the pages just came on after I read Neville as mouthpiece on Twitter.

What would the independent regulator for football that Neville wants think about that conflict of interest.

That pricks one interest is clear as day and it isn’t the fans or the premier league... it’s the rags being back on top.

United bound. I haven’t read the pages just came on after I read Neville as mouthpiece on Twitter.

What would the independent regulator for football that Neville wants think about that conflict of interest.

That pricks one interest is clear as day and it isn’t the fans or the premier league... it’s the rags being back on top.
You think we’ll get Haaland then?

Same. If they had Micah doing the interview it would clearly be the opposite. I've thought Kane is bound for them lot for some time. Gary fucking Neville interviewing him just amplifies that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.