Harry Kane

Andre Silva is on the same curve as what you describe above...
He may well be, except for a few things: Frankfurt isn’t a top team and, unlike Dias, he has had some bad seasons in his past (something his two fans in this forum don’t like to admit)

Same. If they had Micah doing the interview it would clearly be the opposite. I've thought Kane is bound for them lot for some time. Gary fucking Neville interviewing him just amplifies that.

Sure wee Gary is impartial about such things. Murdoch would never consider hiring a biased and hateful git as a football pundit.

I'd personally love to see Kane at City, probably even more so than Haaland if I'm being totally honest, but given that he's got a long-term contract and Spurs can dictate the terms of any potential deal, I think, in terms of value for money, Haaland is the better option in the long run. Both would fit in to this team superbly though, I reckon.

Well, yes. If you have a new interview series to promote, you're going to give it the best interviews possible.
People on here talk of how much Sky love united. Kane is the media darling. Neville is 'Mr Man U'. What better way to start the Kane/United promotion than to have Neville interview him on their new series.

He suits them.

He may well be, except for a few things: Frankfurt isn’t a top team and, unlike Dias, he has had some bad seasons in his past (something his two fans in this forum don’t like to admit)
Well I don’t know enough about him or care too. City will come up with some one to replace Aguero. I’d take Haaland, Kane, Silva in that order but going back to my original answer, Kane having a rag as a mouthpiece looks ominous but also doesn’t mean we’ll get Haaland by default.

And they just happened to choose that platform to interview Kane - hosted by the king of ex-rags. He (Kane) actually looks like a rag, and talks like one.
Or if you want Kane to open up about his future you pick the one Sky pundit who worked with him for a number of years with England and knows him best.

No it wouldn't, not by a mile.

In 4 years Kane value aged 32 = say £30m, max.

In 4 years Haaland aged 24 transfer value still £100 - £150m or more depending on the market.

Kane is a more expensive option by an absolute mile, no resale value.
What if Haaland runs his contract down ? Like Mbappe is doing at PSG.

May be that's what our management is missing from Haaland, a certain commitment to City ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.