Sergio Ramos

He was one of the world’s best right backs before he became one of the world’s great centre backs. An absolute legend of the game. But not for us nowadays
We will see. But if Laporte is leaving, we will need someone

Talk shite saying he’s off to Roma
Hahaha let me guess, a standard Italian club offer of a two-year loan with City paying 70% of his wages, and an option to buy for €20m at the end of it?
Roma could barely afford to sign Chris Smalling pre-Covid.
And I’m sure Aymeric is dying to play in the Europa Conference League against Borat’s Village XI and some Greenland Inuits

Hahaha let me guess, a standard Italian club offer of a two-year loan with City paying 70% of his wages, and an option to buy for €20m at the end of it?
Roma could barely afford to sign Chris Smalling pre-Covid
Madrid isn’t letting Ramos go without a top replacement. Laporte fits that bill. So does Kounde, for instance. Both would cost money, but Laporte less so (him not even being considered in the starting XI probably pays a part)

Madrid isn’t letting Ramos go without a top replacement. Laporte fits that bill. So does Kounde, for instance. Both would cost money, but Laporte less so (him not even being considered in the starting XI probably pays a part)
Pau Torres will be cheaper than both, potentially as good as both and association trained. He makes far more sense for Spain’s big three

Didn't Real Madrid just sign Alaba to play left-sided centre back?

Madrid haven’t got a choice if Ramos decides to leave.. replacement or not.. he’s out of contract isn’t he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.