Sergio Ramos

Obviously not, hence why league performances over a sustained period should be used to establish a player's ability/value, and any of the teams relegated from the Premier League last season would have easily won the SPL; that's why it's impossible to put Denayer in the same bracket as Stones.

Complete and utter rubbish, you use performances and performances alone, in isolation. Playing in the SPL doesn't make Stones better than Denayer any more than it makes Cleverly better than Vidal.

Yep, because Stones should have won them the tournament. That's how football works, in the minds of warped fanboys.

Let's disregard 2 years of accomplished performances in the Premier League based on an u21 tournament he played one game in.

I bet you think Mangala was a good investment as well.

I certainly do, don't you?

I certainly do, don't you?

£40m for Sahko's back-up in the French national team? Neville, always very complimentary about us, summed Mangala up perfectly a few months back. He's not a top defender; at his age Terry, Ferdinand and Nesta were top performers in the Champions League, whereas Mangala has been chaotic.

Complete and utter rubbish, you use performances and performances alone, in isolation. Playing in the SPL doesn't make Stones better than Denayer any more than it makes Cleverly better than Vidal.

Garry Hooper was a goal machine in that league, therefore it's a joke.

What have Vidal-Cleverley got to do with the Scottish league being gash? If you're comparing Scott Brown to Cleverley, then I'd understand where you're coming from, but the one you opted for is odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.