Sergio Ramos

Pau Torres will be cheaper than both, potentially as good as both and association trained. He makes far more sense for Spain’s big three
I don’t think Pau Torres will be cheaper than Laporte necessarily

His clause is said to be either £41m or £56m. Not a chance we let Laporte go for less than that
I know it’s not perfect, but if you go by Transfermarkt’s value, Torres is valued 5M more than Laporte

I'm sorry but am I missing something? Why is there a discussion going on here about whether a 35 year old albeit distinguished CB with a large wage bill would be an asset to Manchester City? In a league tailor-made with streetwise opponents guaranteed to supply him with a regular supply of red cards? I'm willing to be enlightened and this is a genuine question but at the moment I just don't get it.

Madrid isn’t letting Ramos go without a top replacement. Laporte fits that bill. So does Kounde, for instance. Both would cost money, but Laporte less so (him not even being considered in the starting XI probably pays a part)
Ramos to Roma, not Laporte

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.