Harry Kane

Getting Kane would cripple the club, spending big (biggest ever) money will have ramifications on other needs and it will hurt for years and no not looking forward to watching him walk around on the field.

Agreed. I don't think Kane has an ego, I think he would be pretty humbled joining City. Its a once in a lifetime chance (like Walker) to come straight in at a top team and have a real chance at trophies. He has given Spuds probably too many of his best years out of loyalty and their title challenge a few years back and CL final etc ended as false hopes.

Yeah he certainly has no ego, oh no.
To give that interview about his own ambitions he wants to fulfill, the conversation he needs to have with his chairman, and his intention, weeks before the season ends while his club are still fighting for top4 and in a cup final, yean nothing egotistical or selfish in that at all. To moan about not winning anything with his club that have worshipped him and built everything around him, when he himself was one of those who bottled their big chances to win trophies, at least three times.

You seem to be confusing his inability to back his ego up, with him not having one.

Last edited:
Consider a world where Haaland doesn't want to sign for City or Pep/Khaldoon/Sheikh Mansours cat doesn't want him.

So you keep claiming, quite confidently. And certainly possible, sure.

Absolutely nothing to suggest that though. No more than to suggest we are really in for Kane as many seem to assume.

Long summer, quiet club in how we do business, international tournament a distraction. Doubt anything is off the table or anything firmly on it.

Relax the terrible jokes.

It has been mentioned many times on the 93:20 pod by people with insider info that it is Kane Pep wants.

Do you think that is a sure thing to be taken for granted? Same people claimed, with just as much confidence, that Haaland was the priority target and even highly likely done not that long ago. Things change quickly, word changes just as quickly. Maybe Kane IS currently being seriously worked on. Highly doubt they aren't looking at others at thecsame time, nor won't again when they hit a block, which they will, over a massive difference in valuation.

It has been mentioned many times on the 93:20 pod by people with insider info that it is Kane Pep wants.
Not a dig at the podcast because I think it's very good but don't they get most of their transfer info from Sam Lee? I know they've had him on as a guest quite a few times anyway. If it has come from him then I would be a bit dubious about how true that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.