Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter joke if we spend anything close to 80m for him let alone PL transfer record which would be currently Pogba's transfer at around 100m.

He is someone that might struggle to break into first eleven. This is not Aston Villa and the teams we play use majorly different tactics when playing against us compared when they play Villa.

Utter joke if we spend anything close to 80m for him let alone PL transfer record which would be currently Pogba's transfer at around 100m.

He is someone that might struggle to break into first eleven. This is not Aston Villa and the teams we play use majorly different tactics when playing against us compared when they play Villa.
If we pay a large sum, rest assured he will make the first 11

Never has such a player generated so much hype and myth on both sides of the argument. It can be difficult to cut through to see any measure of reality. He has bags of potential, undoubtedly. He still has a lot to prove, undoubtedly.
If we sign him, I wish him well. If we don't, I won't lose any sleep. Reminds me of the hype around Zaha. Look how that has turned out....
But he could also become the next Silva...
Anyone stating certainty on him is foolish. He still has a long way to go and still has to play in a team of similar talents. Many a slip (dive ) betwixt cup and lip as they say.

this is not Aston Villa. So we should never sign players from teams lower then us or further down the league?

i might be being a bit miserable today, but kane and grealish , cant really get excited about buying those two , they would cost a fortune and would they really improve us, grealish or foden on the left ? , harry kane ,i just cant seem to get my head around hes a good player, ill leave it to the powers that be, they know best.

There is still no certain link of us going for Grealish. Sounds like a lot of agent talk and media expectations of us signing a marquee player. Same with Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.