Harry Kane

How long will he wait and city wait till we move on?
I don't think it will be long, not since the Napoli saga with Jorginho we seem to have wised up to it now. Offer a price demand a response if it's not promising and we are being pissed about move on fast and let someone else offer ridiculous money i.e. the rags. There is always Haaland next year for £70m if we can pay the ridiculous wages his agent will drive up....

in the spirit of this thread ( speculation, mountains molehills, etc.) my two pennorth is that a Kev/ Kane tandem would bring a threat we currently lack. Kane's movement off the ball and Kev's radar could be a potent force, not relying on Raz's pace and Gab's erratic finishing. Kane can hold the ball, spot a pass and feed mid-fielders, bit like Kev's goal ,who started the move and finished it off.
Time will tell who comes in of course. Nice to be in the shop with a full wallet and not looking through the window, which was our perennial fate for many years.

or with two years left on his contract he won’t sign an extension they’ll be a circus with his agent!
Then the deal has to be watertight from when he signs, maybe that's the issue and the reason we seem to be out of contention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.