Harry Kane

Do you think the people running the club are idiots?
Did you see the thread from the beginning of this season when some idiots from this very forum claimed that Dias wasn`t good enough for us and a fucking liability waiting to happen.
I wish the same people would now eat a fucking big piece of humble pie.

So for everyone who wants Kane..
Are you all happy that it seems we’re about to pay £120m+ for a player that might only have 3-4 years left before we reach the situation that we’re now in with Sergio?
I only ask cos it’s seems no one really cares about the huge outlay.
We’re about to smash our transfer record and I always thought it’d be for a youngster who’d be with us for about 10 years.

Saying they are happy for City to pay £120m+ is putting words into people’s mouths.

The nearest you’ll find is some posters saying they trust the club on the fee.

Please quote me two posts before yours that back up your assertion. Or admit you made it up.

Last edited:
It's not our money so why care about that?
We'll get shit either way so bring it on.
In that case pay every player a £1m a week, not our money so who cares?
It’s a business and one transfer affects others.
Just surprises me how now one seems to give a shit.
Everyone seems to be under the impression that once he signs we’ll dominate and win everything at a canter, yet we never did that with Sergio, we’ve won plenty, but not easily.

You do know we played large sections of the season without a recognised striker and still ended “Top of the Pile”?
Yes I do.

Not pushing forward and improving is what held us back in past title defences. Do you want to lose Aguero and stay as we are and just pray the false 9 works next year?
Say we finish 4th because others have strong years do we just say ah well, at least we didn't buy that Harry Kane fella, im happy being 4th.

So for everyone who wants Kane..
Are you all happy that it seems we’re about to pay £120m+ for a player that might only have 3-4 years left before we reach the situation that we’re now in with Sergio?
I only ask cos it’s seems no one really cares about the huge outlay.
We’re about to smash our transfer record and I always thought it’d be for a youngster who’d be with us for about 10 years.
I always thought I'd grow old pottering about my allotment with several grandchildren helping me to tend my tomato plants but instead still go on mad drug and brass benders so..

Do you think the people running the club are idiots?
No obviously, but we’ve bought the wrong players at the wrong prices before.
Doesn’t make the people running the club idiots, but some of their transfer buys aren’t perfect either.

In that case pay every player a £1m a week, not our money so who cares?
It’s a business and one transfer affects others.
Just surprises me how now one seems to give a shit.
Everyone seems to be under the impression that once he signs we’ll dominate and win everything at a canter, yet we never did that with Sergio, we’ve won plenty, but not easily.
What is their to give a shit about? Spending 120m is hardly going to set any records and the world thinks we burn money anyway.

I think its a good assumption that signing someone who regularly scores 20+ a season could help us in the future.

We didn't win everything with Aguero but hes gone now, so you just sign no one because we had a good run with Sergio when he was here? That is the mentality the rags and dippers have which is why they go nowhere.

Seemed to me like city,Chelsea. Not sure he has a preferred destination as long as pots are guaranteed. He will be off to the euros of course so that won't help. I just hope if we are interested we wrap it up quickly because if we lose out on other targets because of this I will be fucked off
Close but no cigar ;)

No obviously, but we’ve bought the wrong players at the wrong prices before.
Doesn’t make the people running the club idiots, but some of their transfer buys aren’t perfect either.
I mean financially. No signing is ever guaranteed, but the professionals running the club will take care of the finances.

Saying they are happy for City to pay £120m+ is putting words into people’s mouths.

The nearest you’ll find is some posters saying they trust the club on the fee.

I’m calling bollocks. Please quote me two posts that back up your assertion. Or admit you made it up.

It doesn't need said that specifically, it is very much implied and absolutely valid. He is not being sold for under 100m, 120m is a likely figure and a conservative one at that. I'm sure most here whether they want Harry or not are well aware of that, including all that clicked yes in the poll. And fair enough really, thats what opinions are for.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.