It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with you lot?

Big Mal's Cigar is an perennial, and obvious windup.

Tolmie is a ledge and a pro.

Ear to the ground, no one knows the sounds of the jungle better than he.

He's the Zazu of this shit.

That was it.
it was just amazing to go back after the even and read the early posts in that thread.
Did we ever find out who Marco was? Had to be someone with a big insider knowledge of the club?

I’m sure he still posts - as to where he got that info, only he could tell you.

They aren’t very common outside of Italy. Although they seem to be getting a bit more popular in the FFP era.

Some I can remember:
Dias/Otamendi
Cancelo/Danilo
Milner/Ireland
Nastasić/Savić
Gallas/A.Cole
Mkhitaryan/Alexis
Fàbregas/Overmars
Ibrahimovic/Eto’o
Pjanić/Arthur
Zamora/Defoe
Zamorano/Roberto Carlos
Baptista/Reyes
Deco/Quaresma
Wow some absolute belters there - great memory and knowledge.

Those 4 of ours at the top look like 4 extremely marvellous bits of business too. I always like Nastasic, thought he would play for us for years.

Reactions: kun
Why do people get offended when someone calls out Tolmie?

Some posters thinks hes God some take the info with a pinch of salt and some think he is full of shit

For what it's worth I'm in the pinch of salt camp but don't have any issue with someone questioning Tolmies info.

Spursmad was the most genuine ITK and an honourable mention to the poster who called the Delph transfer after he turned us down
Because it makes you look a **** calling out a genuine blue who's just providing some titbits of information he's heard and having a bit of fun about it.
Why would you go to the trouble of calling him out? He's a much respected poster who never goes after other posters and always takes whatever is thrown at him with good grace.
As I don't have any good grace I feel I'm perfectly placed to give a bit back to the sad sacks.

Because it makes you look a **** calling out a genuine blue who's just providing some titbits of information he's heard and having a bit of fun about it.
Why would you go to the trouble of calling him out? He's a much respected poster who never goes after other posters and always takes whatever is thrown at him with good grace.
As I don't have any good grace I feel I'm perfectly placed to give a bit back to the sad sacks.
Posters get too serious on here at times

I just enjoy the ride and appreciate any info or gossip

But I don't for one minute think all the rumours are true or even most of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.