Cat advice

Name like Ruby I thought it would be Kenny Rogers
Funny, not sure she has heard that. She does respond to the Kaiser Chiefs though as they call her name three times. She runs through to the kitchen, looks at the radio with a 'yeah, what the fuck do you want' kind of expression on her face.
Will try her out. As a spayed indoor cat she has little opportunity to take Kenny's advice though.

Been good as good this one. Seems happy and content although a very fussy eater. Not very cuddly and only lets you stroke her in the morning. Is getting to be quite a hunter bringing mice and birds in On a regular basis!

Been good as good this one. Seems happy and content although a very fussy eater. Not very cuddly and only lets you stroke her in the morning. Is getting to be quite a hunter bringing mice and birds in On a regular basis!
Ours brings Mice in to play with them, the wife chases him and takes them off him, we keep him in for a bit but he's off out again as soon as he can doing his bit for the environment.

His exploits are highlighted by the two massive Rats he's slaughtered in the back garden leaving just the arse end of them, announces himself every time he comes in with a meow and always wants a stroke.IMG-20210512-WA0003.jpg

Last edited:
The other day I was sitting on my sofa, watching the tour de France in the afternoon. When out of no where a Bangal cat jumped up on my lap. It scares the shit out of me as we dont have a cat !

It seems that this bangal cat thinks the whole close is its home. He goes in and out of everyone's homes. The other day I was hoovering my car out and he went and sat in the back !

It doesnt partially bother me but as he is a Male ;) I dont want him spraying everything where. So I get him out of our house as soon as I see him in here .

We adopted a cat from a rescue shelter about 3 months ago. Not much known about her history apart from her owners died in a fire and she continued to live in the house being fed by neighbours. No one knows her name (she got called phoenix by rescue as she came from fire), they guess her age is about 10. When we got her she'd had surgery for a growth on her neck plus missing fur due to pulling it out caused by anxiety. She teeth removed possibly related to a neurology problem. We had planned to adopt as I'm working from home and it's company for me. She's indoor cat and I can't imagine my live without her now. She's mental but also a sweetheart. We banned her from bedroom so we have one room free from cat hair (she doesn't know she's banned though). We bought all the stuff (bed, scratching posts etc) which have never been used. She has a nice thick soft throw on a sofa she sleeps on. We didn't take out insurance due to her history but set aside money every month for vets bills. So far spent about £400 as she was ill when we got her. She needed vaccine (2 jabs) plus she had cat flu so needed antibiotics.

Merlin brought me a very big fish from someones pond last week ,i have been lying low lol

From my experience Bengal cats are very high maintenance. They need lots of attention and entertainment, they like to scratch everything around so getting them some proper toys is not a bad idea. If I may put my two cents in I'd rather choose a Shorthair Cat (Brazilian or American for instance).
Easy to have and easy to love :-) Just need to convince my wife somehow that we take such a cat next time.
And here is a picture of Lucy, my first and last Bengal kitten. She is not with us anymore and i miss her a lot(((
View attachment 20921
Gorgeous , i would adore one if they needed rescuing , i like to play and train my cats so that would be no bother

We adopted a cat from a rescue shelter about 3 months ago. Not much known about her history apart from her owners died in a fire and she continued to live in the house being fed by neighbours. No one knows her name (she got called phoenix by rescue as she came from fire), they guess her age is about 10. When we got her she'd had surgery for a growth on her neck plus missing fur due to pulling it out caused by anxiety. She teeth removed possibly related to a neurology problem. We had planned to adopt as I'm working from home and it's company for me. She's indoor cat and I can't imagine my live without her now. She's mental but also a sweetheart. We banned her from bedroom so we have one room free from cat hair (she doesn't know she's banned though). We bought all the stuff (bed, scratching posts etc) which have never been used. She has a nice thick soft throw on a sofa she sleeps on. We didn't take out insurance due to her history but set aside money every month for vets bills. So far spent about £400 as she was ill when we got her. She needed vaccine (2 jabs) plus she had cat flu so needed antibiotics.
Really kind of you to adopt her , cats like boxes with a blanket in and will sleep where they like and not where humans like ! She will be in your bedroom eventually so give in now lol

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.