Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not biting with that one.....
Staying at Villa who havent finished in the top 10 in the past two seasons is a show of ambition and "elite" mentality then?

Just like those before him e.g. Barry, Milner, Lescott and so forth who joined us from other teams in the prem you have to back yourself to step up the level that is required. Can't sit in interviews and talk about KDB and so forth and how great it would be to play with him and then turn around and say nah ill stay where I am.

Villa would be daft to not do a deal with us, the money we will give them allows them to jump the gun on some good signings to try and break that top 7 which is worth a lot more than keeping Grealish around.

Staying at Villa who havent finished in the top 10 in the past two seasons is a show of ambition and "elite" mentality then?

Just like those before him e.g. Barry, Milner, Lescott and so forth who joined us from other teams in the prem you have to back yourself to step up the level that is required. Can't sit in interviews and talk about KDB and so forth and how great it would be to play with him and then turn around and say nah ill stay where I am.

Villa would be daft to not do a deal with us, the money we will give them allows them to jump the gun on some good signings to try and break that top 7 which is worth a lot more than keeping Grealish around.
After surviving by the skin on their teeth Villa have spent well and are building a quality team/squad, last year further improvement, and again this summer further investment, Villa are moving on up.

The only question is , does Grealish want to be part of it, or does he want to move and work under Pep.

As a local kid, it won't be an easy answer.

After surviving by the skin on their teeth Villa have spent well and are building a quality team/squad, last year further improvement, and again this summer further investment, Villa are moving on up.

The only question is , does Grealish want to be part of it, or does he want to move and work under Pep.

As a local kid, it won't be an easy answer.
Well they are about to run into the brick wall of the top 7 as they did last year when they fell apart towards the end. They have strengthened yes, adding to what they have should help but Villa cannot go and spend another 100m without selling Grealish first no matter how rich the owner is (Ironically)

The point about being a local lad is what I am saying, top athletes all over the world move to match their ambitions. Unless of course all this is nonsense and City don't want him then good luck to the lad.

It seemed like Delph was about to do a u-turn because he liked being at Villa and being the captain etc, then he had a change of heart seemingly and I bet he doesn't regret it now.

FWIW, and don't shoot the messenger lol, the same source that said we'd won the CAS appeal last year a day or so before we officially found out is saying this is a done deal. Apparently, a fair few have lumped on off the back of that. Personally, I'm never 100% convinced until it's on the club website but just thought I'd put it out there.

Hi guys. Villa fan in peace.

I'm 46 now so I have a certain affinity with yourselves, as I do with the likes of Everton as we were all pretty much similar clubs back in the day. Really good to hear a few of your fans keeping that element of respect, no need for anything else.
Must admit I do love your hatred of the champions league too, I hope we can remain as grounded if we are to climb the ladder.
As for grealish nobody is privy to any information from our side, since the new owners have come in we are a closed shop in terms of this kind of information. Anyone telling you different is just trying to push buttons.
If you sign him we will get a good price and I trust our owners to use it wisely...a lovely position to be in as I'm sure you know.
He is an excellent player, better than a few of you think. If the chain demands he goes then you don't need to worry how you will fit him into the team.
However its our owners where you will have the problem. They are very rich and very ambitious.
Anyway good luck to you
Welcome to bluemoon.
You seem a good sub for the other villa fan.

As a local kid, it won't be an easy answer
Cant predict the future but personally cant see villa anywhere near the top 6 any time soon

Grealish, for all his undoubted ability isn't worthy of being the highest ever fee paid in the Premier league.
I don't blame villa for putting the ridiculous price on his head, it's their right but I would blame City if we were daft enough to pay it.
Anything close to 100m for him is crazy talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.