Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant predict the future but personally cant see villa anywhere near the top 6 any time soon

Tbf I think Villa have a good a chance as anyone of getting 6th

After us, rags, chelsea, scouser and leicester their is a group of clubs including villa that are equally matched either squad wise or manager acumen

Grealish, for all his undoubted ability isn't worthy of being the highest ever fee paid in the Premier league.
I don't blame villa for putting the ridiculous price on his head, it's their right but I would blame City if we were daft enough to pay it.
Anything close to 100m for him is crazy talk.
Dem calves doh

Screenshot-2020-09-04-at-16.13.34.png

Grealish, for all his undoubted ability isn't worthy of being the highest ever fee paid in the Premier league.
I don't blame villa for putting the ridiculous price on his head, it's their right but I would blame City if we were daft enough to pay it.
If it done though I doubt he will be the highest fee for long.
Depends who else goes in this window.
Kane for a start, would be higher.

Why isn’t he? He’s twice the player the current highest expensive transfer is.

Because I don't think he is. You stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine.
The value of any player is merely what one team asks and another is willing to pay.
Thats why you are the team seemingly closest to signing him, you are prepared to pay more than most.
Tbh id also guess that our owners are only blinking due to this level of payment and what it could do for ffp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.