Harry Kane

Please explain his so called "injury" record.I take it you are fully aware as to the number of PL games he has played over the last four seasons ?

None of that matters if the trend is downwards. He moves like a goalscoring Rodri, and without the goals as far as the Euros went.

Top scorer AND assist provider in the league last season
England captain and with Sterling the most marketable English player
Globally known (through England)
Leader
NO problems off the pitch, role model
entering his prime 5 years
weakens massively a club I HATE
OVO finally showing the financial muscle we have, and have been hammered for over the last 13 years

GREAT signing
40+ goals next season

Now announce Grealish …

I don't know. Nobody does unless they are involved in the contract negotiations, if there are any atm?

As for the £160mill transfer fee. Many on here have stated City won't pay £150mill for Kane. Now the Sun have upped that to £160mill. Lol!

Does anyone on here believe City will or have agreed to pay £160mill for Kane. Me neither.

There is no transfer news. Tabloids and their reporters are desperate. They will make anything up to get clicks, etc.

City do not tell any paper or their reporters about transfers. No one called out Dias last season. Not one!
City haven't told anyone all this has come from the Tottenham end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.