20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err..why's he still on holiday like?

I think he needs an extended break more than anyone else.

240 games he’s played since August 2017 which includes 4 full domestic seasons including international qualifiers and friendlies, a World Cup, a Nations League and a Euros.

i think he should ask himself what it says about his performances the last 2 seasons that no team is willing to even bid 60m+ for him.

Will be interesting to see where he moves next and how he gets on - he clearly needs something to change for him as he’s a better player than he’s looked in the past couple of seasons.

Will be interesting to see where he moves next and how he gets on - he clearly needs something to change for him as he’s a better player than he’s looked in the past couple of seasons.
They've not been mentioned but I wouldn't rule out Juventus.

Hope Bernie isn’t the ‘one’ a so called ITK was declaring the other day had a drinking problem.

He’s an absolute fan favourite legend partly down to his dislike of the Scousers.
I've mentioned before he's got to be the most pasty faced Southern European person I've ever seen, to me he always looks the worse for wear, either ill or hungover.. gaunt, pallid waxy looking skin, dark rings around his eyes.

They've not been mentioned but I wouldn't rule out Juventus.
I've mentioned this as well as a possible landing spot but with Juve not wanting to spend 40M on Locatelli apparently, it seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.