20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think we're getting anything close to that, you're in for a big surprise.
Then dont sell him.

We are here busy paying £100m for Grealish for a position we dont even desperately need to upgrade and Grealish wants out too.

We don't owe anything to Bernardo to let him go on the cheap. If no one pays the right amount then he can stay, after all he signed the deal until 2025 and no one forced him to.

Letting Bernardo go on the cheap also sets precedent. We are pretty weak at selling as its, that reputation would get even worse it would be more difficult in the future to get right fees for our players in same situation.

Fantastic person and footballer but sadly due to outside influence seems to have lost his spark. You can see he is still capable but not consistent. It’s a real shame it has ended up this way. Fucking media have an awful lot to answer for. If he is adamant that he wants to go then the club must find a solution. I can see a decent fee but over a longer period or a loan with an obligation to buy for a guaranteed sum. Unfortunately for city we will probably lose out financially and for footballing reasons.

Damn Shame.

Disappointing in seeing Bernie go but if he isn't happy at City and in living in England then it is better in getting what we can and move on. Grealish isn't a bad replacement.

Disappointing in seeing Bernie go but if he isn't happy at City and in living in England then it is better in getting what we can and move on. Grealish isn't a bad replacement.

Absolutely agree with that and I’ll be sad to see Bernardo go. He’s clearly an exceptional man and I think he’ll be greatly missed by everyone in the squad. I really hope one day I’ll hold Grealish in the same regard as I do Bernardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.