Harry Kane

Spurs fan here in peace.
I would like to sale Kane to City.
Harry is obviously good - but overrated. He is a bit of a flat track bully and not really what you need . You need someone to help you win the big games against the top sides - and that is what he has never done.
Also not sure he will suit your style - we often play better football without him in the team.
Last year however was his best season because he added assists to his game - it's normally just 2 or 3.
He is not a quick passing one touch player.
All good to know, we'll pass on your in depth knowledge to Omar & Tkixi.

Not every week, not every minute and not live.
If you buy him you will see.
Tbf I know a couple Spurs fans who feel the exact same except they hate him for trying to move just when it's gotten even tougher. But yeah, we'll have him, he'll do fine with us.

Let's say he only gives us two great seasons. For me, that's two season where we win the league and genuinely have a shot at the quadruple. And I don't say that lightly. He really is the last piece of the jigsaw for us and I just can't bring myself to be cynical enough to not be excited about it. A fit Harry Kane in this team breaks records.
I sense his move will dull his performance and he won't be worth it. But that's just my gut feeling.

From a technical point of view he strikes me as a perfect fit for our team ( barring the lack of speed shortcoming) everything else is near perfection.

Yet, my gut feeling says he won't be the extra that we seek.... Might just be the 'Haaland hope' causing all the emotional mishap.

I'm exhausted.

Spurs fan here in peace.
Harry is obviously good - but overrated. He is a bit of a flat track bully and not really what you need . You need someone to help you win the big games against the top sides - and that is what he has never done.
Also not sure he will suit your style - we often play better football without him in the team.
Last year however was his best season because he added assists to his game - it's normally just 2 or 3.
Is he as good as St Rashford of Ragdom?

Spurs fan here in peace.
This post has its own official sponsorcornish-sea-salt-crystals-500g.jpg

Just asked my Spurs fan mate (season ticket holder there).. This is his thinking.

”Difficult to judge isn’t it when it comes to fees - top scorer and assister in what was a totally shit team last year means he is worth the £160m quoted to us for sure - we can’t replace those goals and assists even with that money! Bloke is an absolute animal mate especially with the right service and if you can keep his ankles in check - if KDB was fit he scores 40 goals a season for you“

Spurs fan here in peace.
I agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.