Harry Kane

An injury doesn't make you wander around aimlessly in 2 games, watching the ball being passed around anywhere other than where you are. He looks completely lost.

Well if hinest after injury Sergio had a few return games where he did exactly that.

He also had many where he smashed one in straight away.

Bar a few burst from Foden, Kane has had fuckall service from a turgid midfield set up, and again we have seen (rare) games where Aguero and Jesus suffered and they did fuckall when the service was lacking.

It's seem too many want to find fault with him.

It’s a hard pass from me. Suspect we’ll do what we usually do and buy the value brand cheaper option. Andre silva? Perfectly fine with that.

Well I can honestly say my opinion of wanting the dribbler here has somewhat deteriorated after watching that shit show, plus I don’t want to give them money grabbing pricks levy and Enic a penny. It’s really why we should be either going all out for Haaland or perhaps giving Delap a go in the 1st team.

He outscored Haaland and beat him to the TotS to be fair.

Kane has out scored Aguero before in seasons but that seems to not matter if it doesn't suit the view point.

As I have previously posted some don't want Kane, that is fine, no issue with that opinion, I am 50/50 on it tbh, but the arguements why others are a better option (bar cost)are very thin

Last edited:
I have just taken a quick look on a Spurs forum, and they have a thread called "KANE IS GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER"

After his last 2 performances and fathertime catching up with him, they believe City wont touch him with a barge pole, there words not mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.