Harry Kane

Yes it does.

The system Southgate is currently playing is horrendous. He took Kane off, brought Rashford on, and he could barely get 4-5 touches too. Injury caution has a massive impact on your performance, not sure how you are simply undermining the factor. Also there was barely any service. Him and Foden ghosting for 2 games doesn't make them shite clearly. Not sure why everyone is judging players off a game or 2 especially in NT where the performances usually differ from club level
Fair enough.

I have never spent £100m+++ on a player previously myself. But let's just say if it was my money, I'd be feeling a bit nervous about it.

Like you'e buying a car which gets rave reviews and you go for a test drive and it misfires badly and has no power, but the seller says don't worry it must just be having an off day.

Fair enough.

I have never spent £100m+++ on a player previously myself. But let's just say if it was my money, I'd be feeling a bit nervous about it.

Like you'e buying a car which gets rave reviews and you go for a test drive and it misfires badly and has no power, but the seller says don't worry it must just be having an off day.

It would be interesting to see some analysis on how players performed after massive transfers. What % matched and exceeded the expectations..

That is a far more valid observation than just criticising a half fit Kane.

In fairness none of the three looked their best.

well raz has been turgid all season anyway and Kane looks both tired and distracted imo. Foden was a brighter spot for me last night but looked frustrated at the lack of movement from his team mates which we always have at city? People need to remember Kane would be in a pep team with WAY better players than england currently have?

It's a very strange one, you can't argue with his numbers, but I've always said there's something about him and have never rated him, he will definitely score lot's of goals for us and suppose that's all that matters, oh how i wish we were buying a 22 year old sergio, and maybe that's the problem, we are so used to having a sergio type player that when a player comes along that is totally different we are not so sure, he will score goals and pep would adjust our play to fit him in,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.