Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My taking on this is that if he was staying at Villa it would have come out yesterday, the next 24 hours will make or break this deal, gut feeling is telling me the deal is being fine tuned before being announced Wed/Thursday

Christ -
PL Champions
Pep
Serial Cup winners
State of the art facilities
£100m
CL contenders

Why do we always struggle to land our main targets?

Oh well,
Ward-Prowse and Ings then. Provided they've not got better offers of course.
Because the selling Clubs inflate the fee cos City are interested

People stop with the whole odds thing! He was 4/11 to join City from Saturday morning up until Monday when he went into 4/6 now he's 10/11, Did he join us at any of those prices?? All of a sudden he's odds on to stay at Villa and it's panic stations.
Villa fans lumping on for him to stay will obviously shorten the price on him staying, It's not rocket science.
Bookies haven't a clue what is happening as well as the media.
Sit tight and see what happens. If the last few days is anything to go by Grealish packed his bags 200 times then unpacked it on the same bloody day.

Yep people who want to post “it’s odds on now that Kane staying” should have there own thread for that shite because it’s not pointing to any transfer positive or negative it’s people betting on it!

If ain’t a city player by the end of the week then you will think it ain’t happening till then for me he is coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.