Harry Kane

We agree. The deal will collapse. Both sides are too far apart.

Of course now there are greater financial threats to Spurs but I am certain that the business plan does not require us to sell Kane or play in the Champions League. Nor do I think we are completely shit. I am sure the new manager is telling Levy we have a better than a puncher's chance of the making the top four.
Business plan? Levy is damaging your club. I do agree a deal is unlikely because the gap in valuation is massive. There's absolutely no chance that Spurs will get £160m.

You're embarrassing. Selling is selling. Taking the money is taking the money. Being unable to keep your best players is being unable to keep your best players. The fact that your club vice captain, your talisman, the homegrown golden boy, wants out, should have you burning Levy effigies. Instead you come on an opposition supporter's forum, not just any opposition supporters either but the fucking champions, and peddle this drivel with that username.

Part of me thinks you're an Arsenal fan, no sane grown up adult Spurs fan would behave as embarrassingly as you currently are.
Hello police? Yes? I’d like to report a murder

You're embarrassing. Selling is selling. Taking the money is taking the money. Being unable to keep your best players is being unable to keep your best players. The fact that your club vice captain, your talisman, the homegrown golden boy, wants out, should have you burning Levy effigies. Instead you come on an opposition supporter's forum, not just any opposition supporters either but the fucking champions, and peddle this drivel with that username.

Part of me thinks you're an Arsenal fan, no sane grown up adult Spurs fan would behave as embarrassingly as you currently are.
Should change his name to inlevyiTHRUST

I completely understand Kane's frustration with the club. Where have they been since they were CL runners up? they didn't improve, and sold their most creative midfielder and then sold Kieren Trippier. They got worse and they don't seem to have a plan to improve this year. Kane sees that it's years away before they compete for the league or the CL again (if at all). They're a long way from their 86 point season in 16/17.

We agree. The deal will collapse. Both sides are too far apart.

Of course now there are greater financial threats to Spurs but I am certain that the business plan does not require us to sell Kane or play in the Champions League. Nor do I think we are completely shit. I am sure the new manager is telling Levy we have a better than a puncher's chance of the making the top four.
Perhaps, but exactly which one of City, Utd, Chelsea & Liverpool do you plan on KOing ?

I wish none of our targets all the time would signa big long term contract just a year or two before they become our big targets.

Almost all of Mahrez, Laporte, Dias, Rodri, Grealish, Kane did this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.