Harry Kane

We agree. The deal will collapse. Both sides are too far apart.

Of course now there are greater financial threats to Spurs but I am certain that the business plan does not require us to sell Kane or play in the Champions League. Nor do I think we are completely shit. I am sure the new manager is telling Levy we have a better than a puncher's chance of the making the top four.
You’ve got a tramps chance of making bottom 3 as well

Funny old podcast on the Athletic.

2 points stuck out. Charlie Kane didn't negotiate Harry's 6 year deal, that was the same agency that got Zaha's £150k/week deal at Palace.

Second, Sam Lee said they know there's a cast iron agreement between Villa and Grealish to sell at £100m, and there's a reason that the deal hasn't happened yet, but they can't report it.

Did he say anything similar on 93:20 today?

Last edited:

2 points stuck out. Charlie Kane didn't negotiate Harry's 6 year deal, that was the same agency that got Zaha's £150k/week deal at Palace.

Second, Sam Lee said they know there's a cast iron agreement to sell at £100m, and there's a reason that the deal hasn't happened yet, but they can't report it.
Cant report it or he doesnt know , hedging the old bets does sam

Second, Sam Lee said they know there's a cast iron agreement to sell at £100m, and there's a reason that the deal hasn't happened yet, but they can't report it.

Did he say anything similar on 93:20 today?

Wow, what could this possibly be?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.