Seasoncard - 2021/22

Had some bullshit reply from supporter services today when I asked why I can no longer access my11 year olds account.

“As your son is under 13 years there's restriction as to what you can access online. Unfortunately access to the ticketing site is restricted”

Never been a problem before and makes me wonder how I’ll access his season ticket. Why the fuck they have to mess about with stuff is baffling.

I'll be honest with you - its all abit poor so far this season, I've just spoken to the club regarding ticket exchange and rules around letting a friend use our tickets if we are unable to attend any games (ie we're away for the 1st 2 home games). Their response is the rules have changed and you cannot let anybody use your tickets and there is no information regarding ticket exchange yet.

Part of me wishes I'd deferred for another season

Received an email survey last night from City. Plenty of questions about what City have done (generally) in the past month.
Maybe someone has got the message that a lot of fans may be pissed off with them, and they're sounding out the consensus of opinion.

Received an email survey last night from City. Plenty of questions about what City have done (generally) in the past month.
Maybe someone has got the message that a lot of fans may be pissed off with them, and they're sounding out the consensus of opinion.
nowt will happen anyway
some suit will just file it all away
i guess us legacy lot will just have to take " a pinch " .

The only survey I got was about the new kit that I have no intention of buying.

I'll be honest with you - its all abit poor so far this season, I've just spoken to the club regarding ticket exchange and rules around letting a friend use our tickets if we are unable to attend any games (ie we're away for the 1st 2 home games). Their response is the rules have changed and you cannot let anybody use your tickets and there is no information regarding ticket exchange yet.

Part of me wishes I'd deferred for another season
But they emailed last week saying we would be able to transfer it to another supporter number? What a fuck up just over 2 weeks to go.

But they emailed last week saying we would be able to transfer it to another supporter number? What a fuck up just over 2 weeks to go.
We're replicating the Dippers in a system that they've had for some time now....

Tickets are mobile and only transferable to another person with an account and profile with the club. For City that's the Family and Friends list which we've historically used to buy tickets together rather than singular. Now the preferred route for ticket sharing clearly. This means setting up anyone who you may want to transfer to and them enter the ground in their own right with their own phone etc.

Dippers have a limit of 10 F&Fs I think.

Anyone know how i go about changing my dads email address so he can log into his account on the website? Basically iv used my email for him for years, now it says all accounts need a seperate email address going forward, i cant log into his account as it comes up error as his email is same as mine. Also how do i find out whos 'family group' he is in on the website as im guna need to print his match day tickets out for him.

Anyone know how i go about changing my dads email address so he can log into his account on the website? Basically iv used my email for him for years, now it says all accounts need a seperate email address going forward, i cant log into his account as it comes up error as his email is same as mine. Also how do i find out whos 'family group' he is in on the website as im guna need to print his match day tickets out for him.
You need to contact the club on mancity@mancity.com to change the email it says on mine. Incidentally you can view your dad's account using his supporter number, https://login.mancity.com/signin/with-supporternumber

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.