Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one, borrowed from the caf, clearly has a short memory or is 12

Today at 13:06

Ayoba

New Member​

Joined Feb 2, 2021Messages 327
Well this sucks, it just feels so unfair City buying all the talent in the league. But there's nothing we can do about it other than feel sorry for ourselves. Another season where City dominate, 100+ points....at 35 years of age, I might just be loosing my enthusiasm for the game.

Ive just posted that a few pages ago. Good isn’t it.

I think the Premier League should prohibit add-ons. If the deal is £75m plus add-ons then Villa have an incentive to lose the last game of the season (at the Etihad), a potentially crucial game.

I think the Premier League should prohibit add-ons. If the deal is £75m plus add-ons then Villa have an incentive to lose the last game of the season (at the Etihad), a potentially crucial game.
Losing is good isn't it

I think you are overthinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.