Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clue is that it is coming from RAF Northolt.

Fast forward an hour, the plane taxis to a standstill at Ringway. The steps lower, the paparazzi get their cameras ready... and out steps Prince William saying "Fuck off, you Brummie cunts - I’m a blue now!!".

Still here, mate.

Never one to cut and run, but I am on my hols and the current mood here is “Grealish at almost any cost,” and I dared run against the tide of lemmings. Having a bit of a “lurk” until something actually happens.

I’m also on the other side of the clock, which often doesn’t help quick Comm.

And, hold on a minute on the “nerd” stuff, too, my good man!
;-)

Enjoy your hols mate, it gets more tribal than the politics forum at times on here!!

The clue is that it is coming from RAF Northolt.

Fast forward an hour, the plane taxis to a standstill at Ringway. The steps lower, the paparazzi get their cameras ready... and out steps Prince William saying "Fuck off, you Manc twats - he's staying".
Haha

Have we got a flight tracker yet? Just driving through Heald Green and seen a small plane landing. Not sure if that constitutes a private jet…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.