Harry Kane

I really am hoping that we can get this deal over the line, I am also hoping that the rumours that the Grealish fee is actually around the £75 million mark rather than the £100 million.

I have a feeling we will get him but it will mean saying goodbye to Bernardo, I guess when Saul finally moves on we will see this start to heat up again
It suits Villa and the media to make out it's £100m but it just seems to have become accepted fact by being repeated so often. It will be interesting to see what City say. I suspect it's around £75m because I can't see an agent setting a release fee at £100m

We all know (after the Juve ex chaiman confirmed it - if not before) that the real fee for Pogba 120m + 40m euros agents fees = 160m euros means just under £140million. So in the real world, we may not break the record for either, but that won't fit the narrative around us.

Last edited:
I really am hoping that we can get this deal over the line, I am also hoping that the rumours that the Grealish fee is actually around the £75 million mark rather than the £100 million.

I have a feeling we will get him but it will mean saying goodbye to Bernardo, I guess when Saul finally moves on we will see this start to heat up again.
Hope Saul doesn’t end up at Utd.

Is the Athletic scoop of 130m based on anything in reality? I don't see how they'd know that.
They don't. It's another ballpark guess.

The Athletic is on the outside of club pooled briefings, people would do well to remember this in future.

The guys who left to join them had to accept that the national patch journos would no longer accept/share with a paid-for online rival being looped in to what the club was sharing on a daily basis.

They have to develop contacts elsewhere, which is clearly difficult for many of them.

Kave Solekhol claims City's offer for Kane was £75m plus players. When pressed on where the £150m fee comes from he had nothing other than City are under investigation for FFP as if 2010 is relevant to 2021.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.