General transfer rumours

Interesting Chelsea trying to get Lukaku back. They must know Kane isn’t available as he’s coming here. Probably rules them out of going for Haaland too I’d guess.
Haaland to Bayern next year is making too much sense to not happen. Lewandowski will be 33 when the season starts and Bayern love taking players from Dortmund. Raiola won't be happy since Bayern probably won't pay him what he wants though.

Haaland to Bayern next year is making too much sense to not happen. Lewandowski will be 33 when the season starts and Bayern love taking players from Dortmund. Raiola won't be happy since Bayern probably won't pay him what he wants though.
Because of Lewy and Götze? Hummels is a special case : born in Dortmund, joined Bayern with 5, loaned to Dortmund with 18, transferred to Bayern and back.

All are in for Haaland next year and Bayern is not capable for a bid like this as it does not match their financial policy.

The market let's Raiola a free choice next year - and the one that pays the most in wage and agent fees will be it.

Because of Lewy and Götze? Hummels is a special case : born in Dortmund, joined Bayern with 5, loaned to Dortmund with 18, transferred to Bayern and back.

All are in for Haaland next year and Bayern is not capable for a bid like this as it does not match their financial policy.

The market let's Raiola a free choice next year - and the one that pays the most in wage and agent fees will be it.
Haaland also has a say. With the clause kicking in, he will be quite cheap and if Haaland wants to go to Bayern, Raiola isn't standing in his way. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.

Where have Arsenal got all this money from? Have they found some safes with the transfer budget they withheld from Wenger? White for £50m and now Maddison for £60m? Can't remember the last time they spent so much.

I honestly don't see this going through, Maddison is surely at a club with a FAR better chance of trophies than at Arsenal.

If Arsenal don't get off to a good start, I bet Arteta won't be there past Christmas either.

Where have Arsenal got all this money from? Have they found some safes with the transfer budget they withheld from Wenger? White for £50m and now Maddison for £60m? Can't remember the last time they spent so much.

I honestly don't see this going through, Maddison is surely at a club with a FAR better chance of trophies than at Arsenal.

If Arsenal don't get off to a good start, I bet Arteta won't be there past Christmas either.
Yeah a bad start and he will be toast. Some of the fanbase and media seem to have made their minds up about him already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.