Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to do all the photos again because he’s wearing number 10 and Messi has just decided he’s coming here so he needs to change ;)

I enjoyed it 3 years ago, never again lol

If somebody pops up a picture of him entering our ground in the next week or so then and only then will I maybe get a little intrigued :)
You might need to see him with your own eyes, just look at the Grealish picture a few pages back, we’re not sure and he’s at the ground.

Im a FOC, can someone more experienced explain the finer points of the whole process for me please?
Who exactly does the boiling of the piss?
Who’s piss is it?
What happens to the piss after it’s boiled?
Is the piss, once boiled, transported to a second place.
Is this known as taking the piss? or was the piss originally taken at the beginning of the process?
If there is a large surplus of piss to be transported would this be taking the piss on a grand scale?
Any help much appreciated
Let me know if you need any piss, I’m at the cricket having a few pints. You need to sort out your own boiling though

If anybody has doubts the impact he will have in off field marketing, then dismiss them.
My 30 year old niece who is a diehard rag, has just publicly posted on a facebook about a picture of Jack in a City shirt. Saying she needs to swap teams now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.