Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get that it's not happening from peps words then. He repeatedly mentioned we can't afford to pay for 2 players, we wouldn't be paying a fee for Messi. He said he didn't expect Messi to leave and he's not in our thoughts right now because of that. Doesn't mean he won't be in our thoughts going forward. Pep choose his words quite carefully there, sounded to me like Kane is dead in the water but Messi is an option.

I don't have reasons to doubt you're a blue but my comment was factual.
Of course I wanted Tevez, he was fucking class.
So ill ask then is Ronaldo fucking class as you say, because I'll tell you straight if we were in for either, he's the 1 I would personally go for, don't make me a twat it's my opinion

Well that's that for now huh?

Pep: Messi is not in our thoughts.

We could only afford Grealish because of the £60m we brought in through sales.

Every club in the world is interested in Kane, but if Spurs don't want to negotiate, there's nothing we can do about it.

The first he's heard of KDB's supposed call to him after the Belgium v England friendly about buying Grealish, was at today's presser.

In respect to Messi, it's not happening, but I'd hasten to add never say never. :-)

We will definitely put an offer on the table for him but I don't think he wants it. If he was motivated by winning and a familiar project, maybe, but PSG can offer similar.

His desire to stay at Barcelona indicated where his priorities lie.

Sorry but I'll say again untill he does it here to me Ronaldo is the true goat.. I want him to come here believe me, Ronaldo has done it here, Spain and Italy,, and if I personally had the choice of the two it would be Ronaldo,, I don't let who he played for cloud my judgement
Yeah that is fair, you can call Ronaldo your goat that is not my business.
But Messi has played well against the top English opponents when he came up against them. I guess for Messi to be the goat he has to prove himself against Burnley, watford, crystal palace, leeds, villa etc.

So ill ask then is Ronaldo fucking class as you say, because I'll tell you straight if we were in for either, he's the 1 I would personally go for, don't make me a twat it's my opinion
Of course Ronaldo is class. Second best player in the world. It doesn't make you a twat wanting Ronaldo ahead of him, it just doesn't make sense because Ronaldo wouldn't fit our way of playing Whereas Messi fits perfectly.
Plus Messi is better in pretty much every department bar heading and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.