Harry Kane

We have to wait and see. I reckon most likely is a compromise deal. I'm surprised that Kane has gone as far as he has so I think it's untenable.

Have you had a chance to watch Haaland up close? He's terrifying mate, he will be an icon. Every second against Dortmund he looked dangerous. Even though Kane is absolutely class, most would much prefer him to Kane, it says a lot.

Yeah Haaland is definitely the more attractive target but only one team will sign him next summer, there will be a few clubs in for him.

Incredible players tend to generate an incredible amounts of hype. I wasn't talking Haaland down when I said he was hyped.

I also think it is worth baring in mind guys like Raiola want their clients to be linked with mega-moves every year whether they move or not. Keeps their profile very high. That is also the sort of hype I'm talking about.

Thanks for expanding, I hear you. We only have to look across town at Pogba to see what we'd be letting ourselves in for. It's a real pity.

so ric and TH is saying: Harry is done before Norwich. Blue oli is saying: Harry is done before Arsenal. Who’s going to be right, the battle of the ITKs!!! (I know nothing is done before he puts on the blue shirt).

They're completely different players.

Bernardo (under Pep) is extremely industrious, loves short accurate passes, makes the midfield so much more controlled.

Grealish is a risk taker who's at his best driving at a defence, he'll give us more in terms of chance creation but we'll lose a lot in control.

Edit: Also playing against a packed defence with no striker is a completely different proposition in an empty stadium compared to a full away ground.
Couldn’t disagree more have you watched Grealish much I know he takes players on but his short passing is immaculate Kane and Aguero are similar players to both finishers so not much changes for me

dont be silly, we both know why Aguero didnt win more golden boots, he had alot of injuries, can you say the same for that lump lukaku. no.

"Lukaku isn't a great striker" has got to be a new low for ridiculous things I've read on this forum. I'll come back to this at the end of the season when he's holding the Golden Boot in the air at Stamford Bridge.

Lukaku is a great player, but his goal record in the Premier League isn't up there with Aguero and Kane. Since his breakout season with West Brom, he's scored more than 20 league goals just once (he's been better in Serie A, but then so are a lot of strikers). Aguero managed it 6 times in 10 years and no doubt would have done it more if it wasn't for injuries. Meanwhile, since his breakout season in 14/15, Harry Kane has scored more than 20 in 5 out of 7 seasons, and scored 30 and 29 in two of them. Both him and Lukaku have a record of almost a goal a game in Europe and cups though, but let's be honest, you often play some dross in those competitions, especially if you're in the Europa league for a lot of it.

It's been four years since he played for a proper PL team. His record at Inter suggests he's come a very long way since then.

It's been four years since he played for a proper PL team. His record at Inter suggests he's come a very long way since then.
I’m sure he has but for me he’s one level below the top level. Too chunky, too clunky.

so ric and TH is saying: Harry is done before Norwich. Blue oli is saying: Harry is done before Arsenal. Who’s going to be right, the battle of the ITKs!!! (I know nothing is done before he puts on the blue shirt).
With H not playing can’t see it makes a difference if it is before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.