It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too right....not even sure we can rely on Ake fitness wise as he's bound to pick up a knock & be unavailable.

Would like us to build a culture of it means something to join City, a bit like Grealish has insinuated in some of his interviews. Rather than throw your toys out of the pram if things arn't going your way. Would insist Laporte stays at the club at least for another season just to set a precedent. Furthermore, a large part why we won the title last season was because of our strength in depth.
Ake and Sandler aren’t at the level we require. We should sell them and Laporte and buy Kounde or Torres

Abduls Kebabs in Fallowfield.

I think Harry is more of a Harvester or Berni Inn kinda guy.

Gotta laugh at all the pops people have had at his brother over this.

I wish my brother had set me up for a £5m pay day!!
Well, they did kinda botch that training no-show. you said it yourself that spurs told him to keep his head down and he'll get his transfer, but he wanted it done quicker so didn't show for training, now he's back for training after making a statement that he never skipped training.

I doubt any of it helped him, because it was neither decisive enough nor quiet

I'd fuck Ake off tomorrow. Not good enough, too much of a drop off to replace Dias.

We should not be ceding to Laporte being pissy.

Easy money for Ake, relatively low wages, and underline to Laporte he will get plenty more games.

Losing such a quality third centre back would cost us more this season than not signing a striker.

Ake has been giving me Bony vibes in his last few appearances. Doesn’t look to be embracing the challenge of being at a top club and seems to be like ‘whatever’ with regards to the challenges he and the team face. Realise that’s probably quite harsh like.

Well, they did kinda botch that training no-show. you said it yourself that spurs told him to keep his head down and he'll get his transfer, but he wanted it done quicker so didn't show for training, now he's back for training after making a statement that he never skipped training.

I doubt any of it helped him, because it was neither decisive enough nor quiet

And his Bro still pockets £5m...

The end game always justifies the means if you reach it, I suppose.

Ake has been giving me Bony vibes in his last few appearances. Doesn’t look to be embracing the challenge of being at a top club and seems to be like ‘whatever’ with regards to the challenges he and the team face. Realise that’s probably quite harsh like.

It's not harsh, it's bang on.

He was moaning to journalists back in Holland last season that he wasn't getting chances, despite him repeatedly injured.

Ake reminds me of a lot of poor central defenders who play right on the margins between success and failure.

Usually, because they don't have the positional nous or recovery pace to avoid last-ditch situations.

As stated, he reminds me of Garcia but with better heading ability from set-pieces.

At least with Kane in the team, we should be near unbeatable at defending corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.