Harry Kane

I do like Sterling a lot and I think he gets far more hate than he deserves from City fans and outsiders alike. He needs to have a good season though or I can’t see how he can be at City this time next year. Maybe Kane will help him?
Really, I think he gets a free ride. Been absolute dross for a long time, but all I read is Mendy this and that. Scored a couple against absolute shite in the euros and was garincha again

If this deal hasn’t already been done, then Levy would be stupid not to add something to the asking price after seeing that shit today.
You’re welcome to prove me wrong
City played well had loads of chances enough to win the game easily. Mendy and Ake and missing Bogor chances were the reason we lost today. Wasn’t shit by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe if Kane played left back we’d have won

City played well had loads of chances enough to win the game easily. Mendy and Ake and missing Bogor chances were the reason we lost today. Wasn’t shit by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe if Kane played left back we’d have won
Really? For me there was the Fernandinho header, the Torres one, and the Mahrez one, and only the Fernandinho one wasn't a pretty difficult finish. But Spurs had far better chances that they missed, for me. Did Lloris make a difficult save all game?

I’ve had enough of my club being held to ransom for a player who or may not improve us. A player who has scored the total of two goals against us in god knows how many games. A player whom Spurs didn’t need today to beat us fair and square. We have more pressing problems in midfield instead of playing Fernandinho, who was very poor today, than paying over the odds for a striker who is not, in my opinion, one of the best around. I do not want City to be taken for a ride, but that is exactly what I’ve been watching for months on end, even though we should have sorted this problem out at the start of last season when it was decided that Agüero was out.
Does that answer your Q?
“May or may not improve us”?
Fucking hell you’re setting a very high bar here

C94883AD-3CCA-4DFE-A3E6-2C8FB366A583.jpeg

Really? For me there was the Fernandinho header, the Torres one, and the Mahrez one, and only the Fernandinho one wasn't a pretty difficult finish. But Spurs had far better chances that they missed, for me. Did Lloris make a difficult save all game?
Thats 3 clear cut chances so yes we should have won and we didn’t because we were wasteful in front of goal. Spurs attacked constantly down the left because it was our weakness with Ake and Mendy there who aren’t good enough. Grealish also had a decent chance albeit from a tight angle. Loris didn’t make many saves because we blasted our chances over the bar or wide

How can anyone watch yet another toothless performance from us where we look about as threatening as mashed potato whenever the ball goes into the box and still come to the conclusion that we don't need a striker?

It's honestly fucking mental. Why don't we get the players to tie their shoelaces together and wear a blindfold while we're at it?

It's not just the striker though, Mahrez and Cancelo missed way chances that didn't even hit the target, throughout the team we can be just wasteful

Nuno after the game almost had me. He made ut sound like now this one is out the way, he is almost counting on Kane to now rejoin the team. He managed the question well.

Then Son had me right back to being convinced Kane is gone. Not with what he said as much as how he said it. Unable to keep a straight face as he said a clearly pre-scripted response, and had to check himself to go back to it and say it again.

IMG_20210816_113241.jpgIMG_20210816_113226.jpg

11 corners 3big chances. They had one big chance and we missed 3 big chances! We didn't deserve to lose that game 1-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.