Harry Kane

It amazes me that anybody is still playing down Kane joining.

We create so many chances and also fail to convert so many of those at the same time.

How do you address that? Sign a lethal striker.

Even the most avid anti-Kaners have to admit he’s absolutely fucking lethal when he’s given a chance to score. Which, with us, he’d have plenty.

That’s ignoring his obvious other abilities too.

I’m more worried about Kane’s lack of pace if we sign him, will he be able to keep up with our style of play on the break and get himself into goal scoring positions, some games in the euros he played more midfield and didn’t get into the 18 yard box.

I’m more worried about Kane’s lack of pace if we sign him, will he be able to keep up with our style of play on the break and get himself into goal scoring positions, some games in the euros he played more midfield and didn’t get into the 18 yard box.

I think pep just wants a proper striker mate so I don’t think Kane will have to press like a demon and will get his arse kicked not being in the box when KDB is putting THEM crosses in! Lol

I think pep just wants a proper striker mate so I don’t think Kane will have to press like a demon and will get his arse kicked not being in the box when KDB is putting THEM crosses in! Lol

Thing is. We went most of last season without pace up top and nearly won the lot so we don’t rely on needing somebody who’s rapid up front. We have Sterling and Foden for that when they play.

We just need somebody who’s clinical because our biggest weakness, IMO, is not finishing as much as we should do.

Kane would be our worst ever big money signing. Our very own Peter Davenport/Gary Birtles.
You’ve let your mask slip comparing Kane to Davenport and Birtles. Kane isn’t joining your raggy team from Trafford, so jump back over to sad cafe instead of trolling on here.

Pep will definitely want Kane to press, why wouldn’t he, he wanted Aguero to do just that when he came in. And I have my doubts Kane will do this and get up and down without pace for 90 mins.

Pep will definitely want Kane to press, why wouldn’t he, he wanted Aguero to do just that when he came in. And I have my doubts Kane will do this and get up and down without pace for 90 mins.

No doubt he will have to press to a point but out style has changed slightly from 2-3 years ago as teams sit much deeper and more compact now so I think that’s why the type of striker pep wants has changed as well? I personally think if we were in this situation that time ago a Felix would be here now already but there is now a necessity for a killer big traditional number 9 who can score all types all scores and also help out if we reach lumping in the mixer as they say! Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.