It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the past 18 months has made the entire forum much more negative and angry. Im sure I see a lot more spats and personal arguments.

The mood around the forum feels incredibly aggravated and it seems like the negative of losing has overtaken the joy of winning by quite some distance, let alone the joy of watching football regardless of result.

We are supposed to despise almost evey other club in the league, and UEFA, and The FA, and The Premier League and The referees and Sky/BT and the media.

Not to mention the club itself is to be hated - or at least the supporter services, Vicky Kloss and the PR team, the transfer group, the social media team and an increasing list of players.

Not displaying an appropriate amount of vitriol for the above is grounds to be told how much of a **** you are, and probably get called a rag. Its bloody exhausting and I think its effecting a lot more than just me.

As soon as the transfer business is concluded I plan on taking a long break from here and seeing if it resets something.

Hopefully people will lighten up as the pandemic eases.
Hopefully without venturing too far down the route of sycophancy, I for one, will miss your informative and insightful posts Dom.

Having said that, a break can be good. I took a bit of a sabbatical myself recently and a reset can be good for the mind.

Make sure you do what is right for you and stay well.

I think the past 18 months has made the entire forum much more negative and angry. Im sure I see a lot more spats and personal arguments.

The mood around the forum feels incredibly aggravated and it seems like the negative of losing has overtaken the joy of winning by quite some distance, let alone the joy of watching football regardless of result.

We are supposed to despise almost evey other club in the league, and UEFA, and The FA, and The Premier League and The referees and Sky/BT and the media.

Not to mention the club itself is to be hated - or at least the supporter services, Vicky Kloss and the PR team, the transfer group, the social media team and an increasing list of players.

Not displaying an appropriate amount of vitriol for the above is grounds to be told how much of a **** you are, and probably get called a rag. Its bloody exhausting and I think its effecting a lot more than just me.

As soon as the transfer business is concluded I plan on taking a long break from here and seeing if it resets something.

Hopefully people will lighten up as the pandemic eases.
I agree with every point you make although I have to say I think it has always been this way, I don't think the pandemic has had any effect. BM has always slaughtered the PR team, the FA, UEFA, other teams, referees and City scapegoats (Džeko, Kolarov, Lescott, Barry, Demíchelis, Bony, Sterling, Otamendi, García, Mahrez, Rodri).

People won't like this but City do take their sweet time for transfers without any release clauses and sometimes they don't get their target.

In my head here is how it goes : Pep tells everyone he needs Kane. The top brass says yes we will do it. We will get you Kane.

As soon as Txiki says yes to Kane - he understands he is talking this player with a three year contract and their main player from fucking Spurs - with a big time **** Levy in charge. At this point for me any logic and reasoning goes out of the window. We will have to pay that 30 million premium because its Levy and because its Spurs.

Is Kane worth that much to us - Hell NO!
But that's the game. It would be naive on our part to decide to get Kane and try to be frugal or logical about it. And it will cost us the season.
Ben White ain't 50 million worth. But he is english and is coming out from a english club. Ofcourse Arsenal had to pay above the odds. It's only logical if they wanted Ben White so much.

Also finding a striker is more difficult than any other position. That's what adds another 20 million.
Sunday probably added another 10 million, Levy knows we are in desperate need.

Chelsea get 34 million from Roma for Tammy Abrahams. We sell to Italian clubs we end up paying them !!

Do other clubs don’t want to sell to us do other clubs when buying our players take the piss because in the end we will sell for next to nowt? Chelsea seem to get things done a lot quicker than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.