Harry Kane

Tottenham have done a really good job with this potential transfer as far as PR is concerned. They've managed to get everyone to believe City are run by absolute mugs.
That's not difficult. If you support someone else, you hate City unless maybe you have reason to hate Liverpool, or man Utd. The only fans who question City's vilification are probably those who question Liverpool or Man Utd's right to rule football.

Just cos one club offers the buy out does not mean he’ll go for less than £100 million…

Not sure how this will pan out but we need a plan B as we need a striker. Yes we won the league at a canter. I think this season will be very different. Hope we get Kane but if not who?

That's not difficult. If you support someone else, you hate City unless maybe you have reason to hate Liverpool, or man Utd. The only fans who question City's vilification are probably those who question Liverpool or Man Utd's right to rule football.
True, but not only have they really emboldened those who already dislike City, they've also done an excellent job of making City fans doubt the club too, which is the crux of my point. I mean read the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.