Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wages , signing on fee...
Christ, you're adding wages to deals now?? Do you work for sly sports?

Ok, if you want to play that game - Ramos is off the books, bale, benzema, isco, modric, marcelo contracts all due to expire in 2022. Wages balanced and then some

Ok, if you want to play that game - Ramos is off the books, bale, benzema, isco, modric, marcelo contracts all due to expire in 2022. Wages balanced and then some
When I put £200m I forgot Mbappe is out of contract next year.

I thought Haaland‘s release fee was £75m, it’s actually euros.

Having said that, I would think signing bonuses and agents fees will add a considerable amount to supposed free and £60m transfer fees. Still, if RM can pull these deals off they will be major coups. They may have to sell half their squad to pay wages to these two but I wish that was a problem we were facing.

Wow... and there was me thinking Real were in the shit like Barca.

Haaland, Mbappe and Pogba next season for €75million would make them an unbelievable team.

Benzema by the way has extended contract today until 2023, just saying like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.