Harry Kane

Going to be fun on here if we fail to land a striker of any kind in this window.
Problem is the lack of quality strikers available. I see people moaning we have no back up options, but who is there? Of all the names mentioned, do any of them really have that much of a better goal scoring record than Jesus? We've gone all in for the best current goalscorer in the league if we don't get him it will be gutting and the season will be a lot harder, but I'd rather that than blow millions on a Darwin Nunez or whoever and be in this position again in 12 months.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s laziness.

It’s the pressure to win or face the financial consequences, whether that be relegation or missing out on the title or Champions League places. Not only that but the backlash from fans as well.

Having lost Aguero, we need a ready made world class forward replacement. At this level we can’t hang back and wait 3-4 years for Delap to be scoring 25 PL goals a season. There’s no guarantee that will ever happen either.
Agreed a delap cant relace an aguero
Same as a doyle cant replace a fern
We need to keep the levels the same otherwise we would see a drop of in perfomance and results.

Last edited:
It’s almost as if their sources at the club find out news at similar times.
You're overthinking it mate. It's obvious they're in the paradise island villain's lair plotting their next dastardly info drop onto the poor waiting saps. I get all the up to date from @manimanc because he knows that today could be a good day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.