Harry Kane

From a supposed ITK on the Spurs Community forum...

View attachment 24208
Spin it as though we had walked away? Where's the spin when that is exactly what we would have done (if we do)?

And what's this 'unlike Real Madrid' nonsense, is the idiot suggesting that clubs happily sell to them because they're Real Madrid or is the actual truth that RM are happy to spend what ever is asked?

Sounds like a chancer that goes with the info already out there based on his previous posts lol

Not a chancer, he admitted he jumped the gun based on the way he interpreted the info. He has a long proven track record

Not that close, Sky Sports News are still only counting down the hours. When that switches to minutes left, we know it’s close.
Oh God. I've got many things to do but, like a moth to a flame, I am inexorably drawn back in to this farcical merry go round.

I love transfer windows by the way. Especially as I think I've got the hang of them after a few years of over excitement.

Update (this is the word for word text):

“They are fuming lad, reckon he will lose millions not being number 10. Yesterday was spent trying to address it.

The kid must be getting sick of fucking gentleman’s agreements!”

The person who sent me this is a long time member of this site, they don’t contribute very much these days, but they are cool with me posting this.

Not a chancer, he admitted he jumped the gun based on the way he interpreted the info. He has a long proven track record
He’s a bullshitter rounds up the latest news then takes a punt its easily done. Then get a few punts right and everyone on the forum thinks you’re God. Get a few wrong then just back track and tell all your disciples what ever they want to hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.