Harry Kane

Has anyone possibly had the thought that it’s not Kane himself who’s concerned about the number 10 and it could be his brother or the new media team he’s hired who just want to make the most amount of money for themselves?
‘If’ it’s true, then it’s quite simple.
You tell Kane and his numpty’s that Jack owns number 10 and they are more than welcome to have any number that available and if they don’t like it then it’s tuff shit.
We’ll be paying an absolute fortune for him, paying well over the odds, he’ll be earning much more than he’s on at Spurs and he’ll finally win something.
If they’re not happy with that then show them the door.

Like I said in my post bud, city haven’t engaged with Spurs further, there’s no point until they know Kane is happy. The whole Levy isn’t picking up the phone is bollocks, we haven’t called
Fuck him if he isn't happy because of a shirt number then he can remain at Spurs and end his career trophyless.

Surely he's not that daft?

But we’ve counter offered mate, read my message again

Oh hold up. To clarify, I don't doubt you're posting in good faith or your info is more or less reliable than any other ITK. Fair fucks for putting your neck on the block, and at the end of the day, from my perspective this is just a bit of fun. Sorry if it came across as pointing at you.

What I'm trying to say is, if I was negotiating on City's behalf and Kane's camp came out with that at this point, I'd be saying "do you want to win trophies or do you want to maximise your earnings?" He can't do both. If money is more important fair enough, go and speak to Ed Woodward and he'll sort you out.

We know for a fact that Grealish did not ask to be #10. He didn't even know he'd be #10 until he walked into the dressing room on his first day.

If we gave Grealish the biggest shirt number in football, completely unprompted by him, and it's now having any impact on the Kane deal, then whoever made that call fucked up big time.
It came from Grealish’s own mouth, on video, that he asked for number 10.

Fuck him if he isn't happy because of a shirt number then he can remain at Spurs and end his career trophyless.

Surely he's not that daft?
It’s about money, I can’t keep saying this bud. Forget about the shirt number, is an excuse to squeeze more money for his camp….and we’ve bitten!

really don't think it's that big a deal like people here make it. player's agents are meant to negotiate the best deal for him. How do you think it'd work with raiola & haaland who everyone here would drop their panties for?

Reactions: cbl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.