Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we're serious with this deal we need to get it over the line quickly and by that I mean in the next 24/48 hours.

I can't accept the rags can't afford it...similar with Messi he'll pay for himself.

Everyone involved including possibly Bernie will have slept on it so either nail the deals down or cut and run.

Something doesn't sit well with me. If Ronaldo is prepared to reduce his wage demands why has he not been offered to other teams. Utd would be the obvious team to finish his career with or a return to Madrid.
Maybe it’s the ballon d’or. It looks like this year’s is going to Messi again.

He won’t win it at Juventus, nor United. If he comes to city, he has a better chance.

Messi will be trying to win PSG’s first UCL. Ronaldo will be trying to win ours. Whoever does it will leave a legacy that will be argued for years in their favour

My theory on how a transfer can happen. Juventus want a €25m fee. City don't want to pay. Enter Mendes. Bernardo goes to Juventus for a €60m fee, Ronaldo joins City for a €25m transfer free. Similar to Cancelo/Danilo swap deal, those numbers will be there to balance the books and in effect, Juventus would pay €35m next season (since they're short of cash right now) and City won't pay anything in cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.