Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on whether Bernardo and Juve can work it out amongst themselves imo. Ronaldo can clearly make it work to us via Mendes

Having thought about it overnight, If we go with a false 9 again and if Pep has really only got 2 seasons left, a top forward may not fancy a 5/6 year deal next summer with no idea who will be his boss for most of the contract.

For me that tips this deal over the edge, get it done. I'll swallow my dislike for the player if he produces, I swallowed it for Yaya at times and he directly caused us issues so I can do it for an ex-rag who left them before a potion of our fan base were active.

Amazing how that incident never gets mentioned.

I'm sure if he signs for City it will be mentioned a lot more.
Ever hear of Kobe Bryant? He was an NBA all time great who, if I remember correctly, all but admitted he raped a woman to the police after she accused him. Then it went away and was never heard from again. When he died recently from the news coverage you'd have thought he was a Saint, a family man and the ultimate Renaissance man.

I don't know what may or may not have happened with Ronaldo. If the courts have fairly decided for whatever reason, whether if through adjudication or accusal withdrawal, that is good enough for me.

Get off your high horse. If someone accused you of a crime you did not commit, how would you feel being called nonce, rapist or murderer by every no mark after it was legally settled? You don't like him for football reasons ok. This, in my opinion, is pretty weak.

Last edited:
8/13 to stay with Juventus
13/8 to join us

I don't think this will happen. Jury's out if it does though.

The whole wages thing is a small hurdle I would have thought, he is not exactly short of a few pennies and has massive wealth, so the issues can only be footballing ones to see his career finish on a high

Men had a headline and posters were reporting it as fact. We have had the best manager in football arguably of all time for the longest stint of his career I guess I having been expect pep to comfirm his departure for awhile now hope he signs a 10 year extension its been a pleasure watching his side.

Agree, and if he does leave in 2 years, more than anyone would have expected. He wouldn't be daft enough to 'confirm' that now though, 2 yeara is such a long time and so much can change.

I've admittedly not seen it myself in context, but the quote extracts sound like something he is consistent with saying preciously when asked on logevity. He likes to take thinga in small chunks, reasess along the way, is always open to leaving when he feels it isnt right, and staying longer if it is. Not worth paying the attention it will be given by the medis imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.