Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest concern is with the new reffing style in the prem (and city never getting fuck all) combined with him always being a bit a pussy might make things difficult for him.

I spoke to a mate of mine on the phone this morning; long term United fan, going to matches since he was a kid. His Dad has a tattoo of United trophies covering his entire back and they've been going home and away for decades.

He's absolutely fuming. Going on about how the "Men In Black" stopped Rooney from going to City and how if Ronaldo goes to City then the United fans will riot and get the Glazers out (?), and how Ronaldo would need physical security around Manchester. Sent me some screenshots where some Red Issue types are going off their fucking head, some saying he's a traitor and they're going to throw things at him if he scores at OT and celebrates, others in a massive delusion saying that he loves United and he'd never go to City and that actually this is a conspiracy/"come and get me" plea to the Glazers who refuse to pay his wages (?).

So I'm enjoying that aspect of this saga if nothing else.
On red cafe last night some bloke called him "evil" for even considering it.

Someone pointed this out to me earlier, but it hadn't occurred to me before and it really made me laugh.

United's arguable all time great front three is Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez. Certainly of the PL era. The front three many rags grew up idolising and fawning over.

Of that trio, one of them left for us, another put in two transfer requests to try and join us directly from them at a point we were immediate rivals, and their ultimate and final golden boy, the player they expected to return to them one day to a hero's welcome.. is trying to force through a move to "Lickle Citeh" before deadline day.

It really is absolutely priceless. Tainted memories all over the shop.

If he does sign I hope Deansgate are on standby for the ad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.