Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has all the hallmarks of us getting giddy making photoshopped photos and then at 4pm today or pep in his presser says Christiano amazing player …..player for Juventus I would like him retire there never an option for us.

I am happy more than you can believe…my friendddddd …. Really gritted grin.

Cue Liam Delap is the next big thing we are happy to go with Jesus and Liam.

Ibrahimović, Aduriz, Del Piero, Pirlo, Fernandinho, Thiago Silva, Joaquín, Buffon, Dani Alves, van der Sar, Handanović, Xavi, Iniesta, Ribery, Daniele de Rossi, Stanley Matthews, Scholes *spits*, Giggs *spits again*, Maldini, Romário, Zanetti, Totti, Costacurta, Roger Milla, Baresi, Chiellini
Brilliant post, mate. The days of players being finished in their mid-thirties is long gone.

We failed to win the champions league final as we couldn’t finish our chances and had no final outlet. Other teams have now strengthened so youd be silly to think we’ll sweep up the prem again without a real striker
There is probably no better team in Europe better equipped than City the false 9& again last season we were comfortably the highest scoring team.You can't put it down to one match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.