Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought that would make it on here from twitter ;-)

E9wE7SIXEAQISHl
Another for the gallery!
tCysUzZ.png

This whole transfer saga has me 100% convinced we walked from the Kane deal. Levy thought he had us and was hoping to drag it out until deadline day hoping we were so stuck we would pay his price. We get sick of his games pulled the plug on the deal and go for Ronaldo.

How do you think he'll do as the striker in a 4-3-3? That's typically how we play.

Mate this stuff is hundreds of pages back in the thread, that news broke hours ago. A PSG senior exec has already ruled it out.
I know, but that was all before Real stepped in with solid increasing bids for Mbappé. There just seems too many people cautiously mentioning PSG, & a front three of Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar sounds so much like them.... :-(

So how does someone who scored 1 free kick in every 10 going to benefit the team?
He won't be taking free kicks for us. Penalties , headers, tap ins, presence in box, clinical , you know, which we have none

I bet Soriano is buzzing off his tits. If this comes off we will have Ronaldo, Grealish, Sterling and KDB as marketing tools. Our sponsorships should go though the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.