Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you have been on here for a while and think that wouldn't happen?
Rag supporters posts are constantly posted on here showing their changed "opinions", why would blues on here be treated any different.

The word to use is "fickle" (fans)
Sure some would do it ,but really lifes too short.

Not wholly relevant but he has a building in town being converted to a luxury hotel. It’ll be easier for him to do the electrics if based in Manchester.
Can he sort out the knackered lights on top of the big structural pole things at the Etihad that have been broken for over a decade? And the busted light bulbs on the sign at Summerbees bar while he's at it.

ITK's are just a sideshow entertainment for me. I've never invested myself into their inside info, YouTube videos & mate of a mate's mate breaking news. For me if a transfer happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

I'm still not over Kaka, RVP, Hazard & the perennial Isco Disco.... :-)
Ronaldo and Messi in the same side, not gonna happen

9.20 - Arrived on board his car, this morning Cristiano entered the Continassa , to say goodbye to his teammates one last time and definitively end his adventure in Juventus. Already yesterday, CR7 had emptied his locker in the club's sports center.

There has always been a lot of talk about Ronaldo and his ego/arrogance.
Having lived in Australia for 12 years I’m a little out of the loop what gets printed in the British media about him, I don’t follow him on social media and havnt seen much come from Spain or Italy over the years a (but I havnt really been looking for it).
Are there any examples of this ego/arrogance related to off the pitch behaviour?
I think it's all bs to be honest, he is arrogant on the pitch but he has to be. Roy Keane is a bitter prick who hates everyone but to my knowledge he specks glowingly of Ronaldo and it must twist him up inside that he cant bad mouth a "pretty boy".
Ronaldo is a model pro from what I have heard he just puts alot of effort into his appearance which rubs people the wrong way. He lives football first at training last to leave. He just comes across like a complete prick cause of his look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.