It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says he got the info from Roy Keane… Christ knows what Keane knows about our deals…?
To be honest, most connected with ManUre seemed pretty relaxed with the Ronaldo to City speculation which led me to believe they knew summat we didn't.

Perhaps Keane knows why City seemed so lukewarm on Ronaldo, & were only interested if we got him for free & on reasonable wages.

(If you think I'm a piece of shit for voicing my opinions please ignore me. Or just disagree and give your opinion. PLEASE don't be rude to me or anyone else because you don't know how people carry that around afterwards.)
Regardless of if I agree with the rest of your post, I think we all need read your last paragraph & take heed. I’m sure most of us on here have said things which wouldn’t be said face to face & whilst I don’t give a shit what people reply to me with, I’d be mortified if I said anything which negatively impacted on anyone’s day

It's like a child's patiently build sea-defence system built on sand in the face of the tide. We know it wont work but we do it anyway, and we even take delight in it, and at the end when the water runs amok we stamp all over it and run back to the tent one day older and really none the wiser? maybe some learn. But soon they will be in their deck-chair with brain cells dying. All that we can do is impact and contribute to this world while are here so that when our children inherit it it is a better world.

Brought a tear to the eye (of my penis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.