Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolm said last year we held preliminary talks which made it clear he wasn't interested in joining City. His loss if true. Maybe things have changed since then, hope so.

Tolm said last year we held preliminary talks which made it clear he wasn't interested in joining City.
Whether it’s your misrepresentation of what Tolmie has said or whether Tolmie has heard shit info, the above is not correct at all. My source is unimpeachable, doesn’t mean we will get him, but that has never been said and is not correct.

Whether it’s your misrepresentation of what Tolmie has said or whether Tolmie has heard shit info, the above is not correct at all. My source is unimpeachable, doesn’t mean we will get him, but that has never been said and is not correct.
Happy to hear that mate. I want him here!! Like I said it was a while ago, the intimation was that Haaland and Mbappe simply didn't want to come here, but maybe not true and even if it was back then, things change all the time

Tolm said last year we held preliminary talks which made it clear he wasn't interested in joining City. His loss if true. Maybe things have changed since then, hope so.
how could this possibly be true? he’s been pictured in city shirts in his youth and yet im supposed to beleive he’d rather go to man united. utter bollocks

I think the issue is the money to the agent, city don't paying over odds on that.
We’re one of the teams that pay the most to agents. If we get involved, we will know what it will cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.